Sunday 21 March 2010

Billy Childish



















ive been bad for years and years
bad 
ive been bad
bad
told i was bad
bad bad
bad at loving
bad at being good
bad
bad at sex
bad at caring
bad
bad at spelling
bad at my mother
bad at my father
bad
a bad boy
a bad brother
bad
bad at riting
bad at stories
bad at art
a bad friend
spoken to badly
badly loved
handled bad
bad
ive been bad for years and years


If you are around London, make a little visit to his exhibition at the ICA, so you can read a little of his poetry, see some of his paintings, posters and little publications, listen some of his music. I discovered him by accident, and bought one of is poetry book (hand stamped cover
with no author, no ISBN and no barcode), which I red in one sit. 


All images are taken from his website, don't forget to give a read to his manifesto. Luckily  spotify is got a really long list of his music, I did a little selection of the ones I so far liked the most, click here to listen. 










No comments:

Post a Comment