Saturday 21 November 2009

Brion Nuda Rosch

My gosh, I just found this image by Brion Nuda Rosch and the similarities to an image I made a few days ago are just ridiculous. Here I am again wondering if im a genius or simply is my memory playing dirty games with my sanity again. Have I seen this before and decided to forget and just appropriate this idea as my own? go on compare them and tell me what you think...


Found Book Page on Found Book Page by Brion Nuda Rosch


Pride is Hard to Swallow. found postcard on found postcard by maRa bueno

In any case, what ever you call it, selected memory or happy coincidences, this happenings excite me. 

But this is not the only work of his that strongly resonates with what i have been going on about for the past year or so, have a look at this other images:



Ceremonial Mask for Ed Ruscha, 2009
House paint on found book page
10 x 7.5 inches


for its similarities with my 'present absence, space' investigations:

But this findings have a double sided feeling to them. On one hand I feel I should somehow going on the right direction, on the other hand is difficult to not think is been done and there is no point in doing it again.    

And the dangers lays in the other works that don't look as anything i've done, which of course, is the majority of them, because they are almost like a car crash, i don't wanna see them for fear to end up making just bland terrible copies but I cant stop myself cos i just find them beautiful. 

Anyway, if you wanna see more of his work have a look at this website from where i got the images from.

1 comment: